Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Green Finch and Linnet Bird

Since I have been sick for the past few days, I've had a lot of time on my hands. Which , I know, I should have been using for my ever-growing pile of school work. BUT, of course, I used it to make myself some more random doo-dads. I used last night as a time to make my friend something she had said would be neat to have.

I made myself a little mushroom out of felt and fabric a few weeks ago. I had added a little ribbon to it's shroom top and have had it hanging on my car mirror since then. My friend saw it and said it would be cool if everyone had their own mushrooms in the their own colors- I agree!

So far though, I have only made her one. Also, it is smaller than mine, and was actually more difficult to make due to that. The fabric required much more "squnching". But I do happen to like the face on her's better.
Anyway, here is a picture of the two completed "hanging mushrooms". Mine is the yellow, larger one, and hers is the flowery, smaller one.


I will probably make some more random stuff today; atleast up until 5 pm, because our first cross-country practice is this evening! Too bad I'll be running with medication and such.

Also, I'd just like to take the time to say that Becoming Jane is possibly one of the greatest movies ever. I officially loved it. I rented it last night from those Red Box things in Bi-Lo, due to the fact all I felt like doing was lying around. Anyway, you should watch it, end of story.

Peace,
E

No comments:

Blog Archive