Sunday, April 26, 2009

No Better Time Than Now

Alright! So last week was fun...not. I gashed my hand open with a carving tool in art class and had to leave to get stitches. But, it was a new thing added to my life experiences. ^.^


What my hand looks like after a week

Anyway, on to the health goals! Currently 129 and my goal is about 120. I will start running as soon as my hand stops hurting the heck out of me.

But enough of that, I have some crafty stuff to post! This week, the day before the stitches, I made my own apron! I had basically cut class and had a few hours to spare, therefore, an apron was born. It's pretty much the first project I've ever done completely by myself, since my grandmother was at work. But I haven't been able to get a good picture yet, so I will instead post a pair of recently made earrings and a shrinky dink necklace.


Earrings, charms founds at Wal-Mart
Owl Shrinky Dink necklace. I love shrinky dinks.

That is really all for now, hopefully after school ends and I have less homework (currently writing a ten-page essay due tomorrow) there will be more posts!

peace
E

No comments:

Blog Archive