Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring Has Sprung

The days are longer, the sunshine brighter, and school is almost over. What could be a better time to start something new, or work harder at an old task?
I have finally went to the store and bought new jewelry making supplies - which means I now have new products!! However, they will not be posted until at least Sunday. As of right now, we are away from home (currently at the Great Wolf Lodge in North Carolina), and without USB cords. But, rest assured, I have many new things to show!

I would also like to take the time to showcase a topic I read today on Craftster.org: Watercolor Stencil Portrait

This project is just absolutely beautiful, and I believe I may use this technique for my next GT Art series.

Furthermore, I am also going to get in shape for the summer. No kidding. So I am going to work out this weekend and on Sunday will be my first "statistics" day. That will include my weight and such, and then I will continuously update with my "stats". But never fear, that will only be a small little spot on this blog, as I would still like to dedicate this space to crafts and posts that are motivational and such.

I hope all is well and that everyone is enjoying their spring!!
Peace,
E

1 comment:

Kat said...

Hey! Thanks for featuring my tutorial, and I'm so glad you like it! :]

Blog Archive