Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Accomplishment


Despite the good start to last week- that same night I came down with something viral. I was out of school for the rest of the week, which in turn ruined my first week running plan.

But, this week gave me new hope! We started the program on Monday, and have done quite well so far. Monday was an easy 2 mile run. Tuesday was a rest day. Today was our long distance day, which was 4 miles. Tomorrow is our harder, speed workout. Friday is our fun run- this is going to consist of running haphazardly on railroad tracks in celebration of completing the week!

Getting back into running has definitely boosted my mood and helps me organize my time better. I managed to get all of my classes' homework done last night. This consisted of studying for a Biology test, writing two AP essays, and finishing some math corrections. Today has been quite an accomplishment.

As for the crafts, with running back into swing, I haven't been able to spend as much time as I'd like on making things. Although, tomorrow is my "art critique" so hopefully I'll get some good responses. This critique is based upon my chocolate series, and as soon as I can, I shall try and take some pictures.

Until then, happy crafting!
Peace,
Erin

No comments:

Blog Archive